Sadness Sadness

You make my life better :) Love the song.. vocals are amazing. I'm so glad you posted this, you do such amazing work. This will be on my playlist forever, along with fallin..

Thanks for making my days better.

Doumaaa responds:

I'm glad it made it to your playlist ;). Thanks for the nice review and letting me know how you felt about fallin. I never would have made this song without that!

Lies Can't Protect You Lies Can't Protect You

Diggin' it! Nice vocals, liked the intro.

Firefreezer responds:

Thank you! =)
Means much to me.

- I Enjoy You - I Enjoy You

I think I've downloaded every one of your songs :D

And this one is amazing! Makes me smile everytime

Or4nges responds:

I think this is one of my more overlooked songs. Everyone's all about the dubstep and the dance; not nearly as many people appreciate all the other styles I write in. But it's good to know there's a few who listen to em once in a while :) I really like this one too.

Killer Band Wagon Killer Band Wagon

Seriously amazing!

wow

Mr. Fish Mr. Fish

LOL I LOVE IT

THIS IS AWESOME!

Madness Madness

amazing

whoever doesnt like this can go fuck themselves. seriously. Looks like you put alot of effort and time into making this and i like the style, it looks great. You deserve alot more reviews and all then you have but keep on going :]

RENstyles responds:

thanks so much! im glad you like it, idk why it always has to be literally a rip off of krinkles for people . I like seeing different styles and ideas, so this is what i made.